The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 How to direct to find .otp/ogs files in a CWD ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hkkim Posted - 09/24/2012 : 04:17:01 AM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 8.1 SR3
Operating System: Windows XP

I have two problems related with a current working directory.

1. The graph template file in a current working directory is not working in an interactive job. After copying that template file to "C:\Program Files\OriginLab\Origin81\" folder, the .otp file is processed. How can I fix this problem?

2. In a batch processing, Origin does not search LabTalk script files(.ogs) in my current working directory. Only .ogs files in UFF(UserFiles folder) are processed well. I want to fix it also.

Thanks in advance!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
greg Posted - 09/24/2012 : 11:17:15 AM
The idea of a Current Directory applies only to commands entered in the Script or Command Window - not to arguments of those commands. As in
test.main
will run the main section of the test.ogs file in the current working directory, but run.section(test,main) may not work.

In fact, the run.section(filename,section) command does not even know about the Current Directory with respect to 'filename'. Running scripts still work with the expectation that you supply the either the absolute path to run.section or Origin will look in User Files Folder first, then in the system folder (where Origin EXE resides).

If your script files are in the current working directory and they use file.section notation, then they should work.

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000