The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 Batch spectra peak fitting

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ivydong Posted - 12/04/2012 : 4:19:18 PM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 8.1 SR3
Operating System: Win 7

I need to process a huge number of fluorescence spectra, which have 4 peaks located at the exact same position but changes intensity with different spectra. The peak areas of all the 4 peaks are needed for further analysis. For every spectra, I need to subtract a same baseline and peak fit all the peaks to get the peak area(they are overlapped, so I can't just integrate areas.) I was trying to use peak analyzer and create a theme to do so, but couldn't get the baseline subtracted and find about 10 peaks instead. I really hope to get some help from this forum on how to conduct the process and if any language coding is needed, could someone give me some hint on how to do it? I'm so not familiar with software coding, please help. Thank you sooooooo much. :)
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kathy_Wang Posted - 12/06/2012 : 05:32:25 AM
Hi,

It's possible that you may need to change the theme setting so as to make sure to auto subtract baseline and find the desired peaks, would you mind to send some of your sample data and the dialog theme to us? You could find the dialog theme under \user Files\Themes\AnalysisAndReportTable path.

To send a file to us, please click the Send File to Tech Support button at the right top corner of the forum main page.

Kathy
Originlab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000