The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 Linear QuickFit from LabTalk

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
vart3 Posted - 04/15/2016 : 6:32:36 PM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): Origin 9.1 (64 Bits)
Operating System: Windows

I need to do a linear fit for several curves. I am using the quick fit gadget for this. The fit is done for the closest three points around the origin of the plot, but since the sampling is different for each curve, the sizes of the ROIs in each curve needs to be different to select only these three points in each curve.

I tried to merge all the curves after including the ROI in each independent plot window with the specific size to pick three points around the origin of the plot. The previously established ROIs and their sizes for each plot seems to be conserved in the new merged plot window. To take advantage of the batch processing I am using the "new output for all layers (L)" option. For this, I need to select the play button of one of the ROIs and it seems OriginPro is taking the size of ROI associated with the button I selected to fit all the curves, and not the independent ROIs as I am intending to do.

As I could not make by using this graphical approach, I wrote a script for this and I executed it in the Command Window with no success so far. The code I am using for this is shown as follows,

doc -ef LB

{

gadget gg = rect; //declare LT gadget variable
gg.output();

}

The fit is done for the the first plot but it stops after this and I getting an error saying:

GG:failed to add variable to local stack!

I would appreciate to read any advice you might have to take advantage at least partially (as I had to select the size of the ROI for each plot, in one-by-one manner) of the batch processing in this described scenario.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Liamn Posted - 04/20/2016 : 9:31:30 PM
Hi vart3,

Does my reply on
http://www.originlab.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=22195
not resolve the problem?
vart3 Posted - 04/20/2016 : 6:08:45 PM
Received answer is this:

The original message was received at Wed, 20 Apr 2016 17:01:56 -0500

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<tech@originlab.com>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
.. while talking to igor.originlab.com
>>> MAIL From:<SRS0+b1d39584df5fd99d=QP=gatech.edu=victor.rodriguez-toro@mx25.net> SIZE=10510700
<<< 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed limit
vart3 Posted - 04/20/2016 : 6:03:51 PM
Thanks Jason. I did send the message but the email is being returned with an error in the delivery.

My opj size is about 8 MB. Is size of the file the problem for you to receive my message?
jasonzhao Posted - 04/20/2016 : 04:35:03 AM
Hello,

Would you please share your OPJ file with us (email: tech@originlab.com) to make a test?

Best regards!
Jason
OriginLab Technical Service

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000