The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 Duplicate (Batch Plotting) from OC

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
turbvg Posted - 06/02/2015 : 06:09:44 AM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): Origin 2015 64 bits b9.2.214
Operating System: Windows 7

Hi

I was wondering if there was an easy to use the new Duplicate (Batch Plotting) function that comes with Origin 2015 directly from an Origin C macro.

What I want to do exactly : I have a graph, and my current macro does the following :
  • The user selects two points on the graph which delimite a time interval.
  • The workbook from which the graph was made is copied into a new subfolder, and only the data in the selected time interval is kept.
  • A certain number of operations are made to those data

Afterwards, I use duplicate (batch plotting) to create a new graph identical to the original graph, but with the truncated and modified data.

So I was wondering if there is an easy way to automate this last portion.

Thanks

--
Origin 2015
Windows 7
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
turbvg Posted - 06/12/2015 : 10:20:46 AM
Hello
After discussing with customer support, we came up with a partial solution : one cannot directly use the duplicate (batch ploting) from OC macros, but this solution should get you around :
  • Some code to select the correct graph page and set it as active page in the project
  • LT_execute("domenu 33136");
  • This will open the duplicate (batch plotting) dialog box.
  • You have to manually select the desired data file and clic OK.
  • [*] The advantage of this solution is that the dialog box is opened on the right window, and that tha macro is not ended by the dialog box : once you've pressed OK, the macros goes on, and can execute new code that you have written below LT_execute (like formatting code for example).

I hope it will be useful.

--
Origin 2015
Windows 7
jasonzhao Posted - 06/04/2015 : 9:49:30 PM
Hello,

Would you please send the .OPJ file and .c file to tech@originlab.com for us to check how to make the improvement?

Best regards!
Jason
OriginLab Technical Service

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000