The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 Functions in Origin C

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ram051f Posted - 07/16/2004 : 09:52:56 AM
Hello

I am trying to write a code that will check a column and see if any data is duplicated, if any is it will replace the data with an average of the next value and the preceding value.

I have got some if it writen but I can't get it to recognise the fuction: cell(a,b)

It just give me an error saying that the function or variable not found.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks of your time.
Al

Edited by - ram051f on 07/16/2004 10:15:19 AM
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mike Buess Posted - 07/16/2004 : 5:47:17 PM
Hi Al,

A few other people have had this problem in Origin 7.0. Just delete or remove all CHM files in Origin's Help folder and run Check for Updates again. You can also download the help files from OriginLab's web site.

Mike Buess
Origin WebRing Member
ram051f Posted - 07/16/2004 : 4:17:33 PM
Thanks for the help, the patch did fix the problem. I can now use the function.

But one other thing, after I installed the patch, I did another update surch and downloaded the help documents that were now available. Once I did that, I could no longer access the programming help option in the help menu.

I ran the installation disk and repaired the program, but when I downloaded the help documents, the same problem happened again.

I was just wondering if it was a bug in the download or a bug in my system that is causing it?

Thanks
Al
easwar Posted - 07/16/2004 : 12:14:59 PM
Hi Al,

What version of Origin are you running? It may be possible that this function was not implemented in the version you have, but you still see it in the help documentation.

I tested 7.0SR4 and this works fine. So if you are running 7.0, please patch to SR4.

Easwar
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000