The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Impossible to save: error message

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rdelvill Posted - 05/09/2012 : 1:45:29 PM
Origin Ver. 8.5.0 SR1
Operating System: Windows 7

I have been drawing a bunch of new graphs without any problems but now that I try to save the graph or the whole document it is not working and I get the following error message

"OLE error 51: GetRunningObjectTable failed. Please, contact Microcal Software's technical support"

Any solutions?

Thanks

R.

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
snowli Posted - 05/09/2012 : 4:51:39 PM
Hello,
Do you mean in Origin8.5, when you try to save Graph window as ogg file (File: Save Window as), or save the whole project as opj file (File: Save Project as), the error message is given?

Does Save Window as and Save Project as work before but usually stopped working?

The OLE message is more related to embedding Origin graph into other application, e.g. Word, PPT, etc. So

Could you close Origin, and then right click Origin icon and choose "Run as Administrator" and see if the problem still exist.

Thanks, Snow

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000