The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Merging graphs with fits?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
toraneko Posted - 08/10/2012 : 06:08:59 AM
Hello!

I have a problem: for the experiments I have carried out I have plotted several data sets and every one I fitted with a fairly complicated equation with several parameters (which change for every data set). Now, my supervisor wishes me to regroup several data sets (3 or 4) in one graph. Is there a possibility to merge these graphs (in the best case with their colours remaining as they are) or do I have to plot and fit every and each graph again but in the same window. Because the latter would cost me a considerable amount of time and would seriously be a pain in the ****.

I suspect it would be able with this whole layer system? I have never worked with layers and when I just tried to note which data is in the one graph and import it via layer to the other the data was corrupted afterwards, just strange lines instead of my actual data.

I would appreciate your help very much!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
easwar Posted - 08/13/2012 : 1:58:15 PM
Hi,

Did you look at help resources such as this video tutorial on merging graphs?
http://originlab.com/index.aspx?go=Products/Origin/Graphing&pid=1555

You will not need to do the fits again....as long as your fit result curves are available in the project and you have not deleted them, you can plot the fit curve data just like any other data, into a new layer, if you are trying to rebuild your graphs.

Easwar
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000