The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 NL fitting

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
u@nlo Posted - 08/21/2012 : 03:20:29 AM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:
origin pro8 sro
v 8.0724

i want to learn about curve fitting of a data using my own functions...how to write user defined functions and how to work out with them..

<b><i>U@NLO</i></b>
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
u@nlo Posted - 09/04/2012 : 2:30:36 PM

suppose if i use y is sum of two peaks p1 and p2 ...if i write a function y=y1+y2; sum curve data will come..but how can i get the data for the two curves of p1 and p2 and their sum y ' data individually in the fitted curve.

quote:
Originally posted by JessieWoo

Hi,
I have noted that the version of Origin you are using is not Origin 8 SR6, where I have tried and no such error happened. So, please update to Origin 8 SR6 from the following page and try it again:
http://www.originlab.com/index.aspx?go=Support/ServiceReleases
Also, our latest version is Origin 8.6. If you are interested, you can download a free demo here:
http://www.originlab.com/index.aspx?go=Downloads/OriginEvaluation

Best Regard,
Jessie
Originlab Corp.

<b><i>U@NLO</i></b>
u@nlo Posted - 09/04/2012 : 2:28:37 PM

suppose if i use y is sum of two peaks p1 and p2 ...if i write a function y=y1+y2; sum curve data will come..but how can i get the data for the two curves of p1 and p2 and their sum y ' data individually in the fitted curve.

<b><i>U@NLO</i></b>
u@nlo Posted - 09/02/2012 : 08:20:58 AM
can anyone please answer how to go for a multi fit...

<b><i>U@NLO</i></b>
JessieWoo Posted - 08/28/2012 : 03:59:45 AM
Hi,
I have noted that the version of Origin you are using is not Origin 8 SR6, where I have tried and no such error happened. So, please update to Origin 8 SR6 from the following page and try it again:
http://www.originlab.com/index.aspx?go=Support/ServiceReleases
Also, our latest version is Origin 8.6. If you are interested, you can download a free demo here:
http://www.originlab.com/index.aspx?go=Downloads/OriginEvaluation

Best Regard,
Jessie
Originlab Corp.
u@nlo Posted - 08/22/2012 : 05:56:02 AM
thanks for the replies ... i got some tutorial regaridng NAG for origin the same given in the link....when i used this in compilation it gives

Error, function or variable NAG_FREE not found

Could please tell me the significane of this NAG_FREE and why this erro message.....

<b><i>U@NLO</i></b>
JessieWoo Posted - 08/22/2012 : 01:11:57 AM
Hi,

You can refer to the following link:
http://wiki.originlab.com/~originla/howto/index.php?title=Tutorial:Fitting_with_Integral_using_NAG_Library

Jessie
Originlab Corp.
u@nlo Posted - 08/21/2012 : 09:29:00 AM
Infact i am unable to locate those ...could you please give some links regarding this .....how to write integral functions code and for nolineat curve fitting..

<b><i>U@NLO</i></b>
JessieWoo Posted - 08/21/2012 : 05:11:09 AM
Hi,

You might refer to the tutorial “Fitting with Integral using NAG Library” in Help: Tutorial: Fitting.

Best Regard,
Jessie
Originlab Corp.
u@nlo Posted - 08/21/2012 : 04:23:33 AM
Thanks for reply... i tried the same alreday where i tried for exp function given in tutorial....actually my function contains integral function in it and some parameters to vary...so can you please tell me how to proceed with integrals and derivatives and to buil a code for them and using this to fit my data after iterations

<b><i>U@NLO</i></b>
5*10 Posted - 08/21/2012 : 03:59:56 AM
Hi,

try to use first the Fitting Function Builder. This is a step by step guide which leads you through the procedure to built your own fitting function.
This should be the first step. After that you will have more specific question which can be answered more easily in this forum.
As well the tutorials on the origin website are good to learn.

5*10

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000