The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Yuck

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hborck Posted - 10/31/2001 : 09:50:02 AM
Anytime I open my latest project I have a problem. Please see my post in the labtalk forum to understand why this is happening.

When I open my project, 800 or so graphs all open with it. This causes this error:

ORIGIN61 caused an invalid page fault in
module OK61.DLL at 017f:0607390c.
Registers:
EAX=00000000 CS=017f EIP=0607390c EFLGS=00010246
EBX=00000000 SS=0187 ESP=0067f1e0 EBP=0067f720

Naturally, I cannot minimize the graphs if origin keeps crashing. Any ideas as to what to do?
------------------------hborck
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lorraine Posted - 10/31/2001 : 12:54:37 PM
You could check out to see if an earlier version of your OPJ file was saved as BACKUP.OPJ. Check for BACKUP.OPJ in your main Origin folder.

Sounds like you have a pretty large file (800 graphs!). The larger the file is the more vulnerable to becoming damaged or corrupted.

Lorraine
OriginLab Technical Support
Mike Buess Posted - 10/31/2001 : 12:22:00 PM
I doubt if anything can be done about the project at this point, but if you can't recreate the worksheet data maybe OriginLab support (tech@originlab.com) can retrieve it from the file.

I'm afraid that you'll have to bite the bullet and start over. Next time I'd try a more manageable subset of your data and try various methods of saving the project in a state where it can be reopened. In an earlier post you said that after you created each graph you hid it with "win -h 1;". Try minimizing it as well... "win -i; win -h 1;" and just before you save the project type "doc -e P {win -i}" in the script window for good measure.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Mike Buess
Origin WebRing Member

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000