The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Label font

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gavin.read Posted - 11/21/2001 : 08:53:22 AM
Dear All,

Can someone tell me how to change the default font in the graph labels from Arial to another. I have tried changing references to Arial in all the text configuration files I can find and it seems to make no difference.

gav.

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rtoomey Posted - 11/28/2001 : 10:25:55 AM
At least you know how to handle this problem in the future!

- rtoomey

gavin.read Posted - 11/23/2001 : 10:48:06 AM
Would you adam and eve it? The day after posting this I just got told to use another document template which has - yes you guessed it- the Arial font. Talk about wasting time!

Anyway thanks Ryan.

rtoomey Posted - 11/21/2001 : 1:57:47 PM
Try the Text Fonts tab on the Options dialog. You can get there by selecting the Tools menu and then Options.

There are two default font lists there...

The one inside the Text Tool group corresponds to any text label created using the Text Tool on the Tools toolbar (i.e. the T button on that toolbar).

The one below the Text Tool group called "Default" corresponds to the font used in text labels which have Default selected in the font list. This includes the axis titles and legend when creating graphs (unless you have specified otherwise in the corresponding template).

Please note that this information is documented in our User's Manual and our Help Files. Try searching in either place using the phrase Options Dialog Box. Once there, you should see a listing for the Text Fonts tab. Note: Select Help => Search to search the Help File.

Hope this helps!

- rtoomey

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000