The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Options when rightclick on column

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Nilsdalby Posted - 04/10/2013 : 06:08:20 AM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 9.0
Operating System:Win 7

Hi Origin

I recently upgraded from 8.6 pro to 9.0 pro. I noticed that one change you have implemented is in the drop-down menu after right-clicking a column. Normally (OriginPro < 9.0), here would lie the option for frequency counts. This is now in statistics, descriptive stats...., 3 or 4 click away. Is there a way to customize the mouse right click menu options to get frequency counts back ?

Thanks, Nils
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
matthew@originlab.com Posted - 04/15/2013 : 2:20:40 PM
Hi Nils,

No, at the moment there is no way to specify such customization.

Matthew
OriginLab
Nilsdalby Posted - 04/15/2013 : 06:58:27 AM
Hi Matthew Thanks for the reply, and yes, upgrading to SR1 made the column context menu more familiar. However, IS there a way to customize this column context menu ? I think that would be very useful.

Thanks Nils

Do you know which service release of 9.0 you are running (Help > About Origin and look for SR0 or SR1). The frequency count and some other analysis features were removed from the column context menu in 9.0 SR0, but have been added back in for SR1.

Matthew
OriginLab
[/quote]
matthew@originlab.com Posted - 04/10/2013 : 09:01:54 AM
Hello,

Do you know which service release of 9.0 you are running (Help > About Origin and look for SR0 or SR1). The frequency count and some other analysis features were removed from the column context menu in 9.0 SR0, but have been added back in for SR1.

Matthew
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000