The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 batch peak analysis result sheet

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
malgoska Posted - 07/18/2013 : 06:59:35 AM
Origin Ver. OriginPro 9.0.0 (64-bit)SR1
Operating System: Windows 8 (64-bit)

Hello,
I'm using batch peak analysis to fit 3 different peaks on multiple columns. I get a summary sheet with the fit parameters I've chosen, but I can't find an option to have standards errors of these parameters in the same sheet; I need to go individually to each fit result sheet. Is there an option to display errors along with the parameters of interest in one summary sheet?

Regards,
Gosia
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
malgoska Posted - 07/21/2013 : 05:48:51 AM
Thanks for your help! I wouldn't figure it out :)
Regards,
Gosia
Shirley_GZ Posted - 07/19/2013 : 09:33:44 AM
Hi Malgoska,

I suppose that you are using Peak Analyzer to do peak fitting. By default, there are four output worksheets, FitPeaks1, FitPeakCurve1, PeakProperties1 and BaselineData1.

Go to the worksheet "FitPeaks1", click the down arrow button after the branch title "Parameters" to select "Create Copy as New Sheet" to create a new result sheet with parameters and their standard errors(see details here), rename it as "Results". Save this book as an analysis template.

When you do batch processing using this template, select the sheet "Results" as "Result Sheet" to do analysis. Then the standard errors of paramters will be output to summary table.

Shirley
Originlab Technical Service Team

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000