The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Converting opj files to avi files

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Saziku Posted - 07/24/2013 : 11:45:38 AM
Hello,

I have some .opj files that have spreadsheets and timed animations on them. The animations pull the data from the spreadsheets in order to work. The data uploaded to the spreadsheet was taken as ASCII data. I was seeing if there was a way to take the playing animations from .opj files to a video file such as a .avi or .wmv. (Similar to the videos in the Originlab Animation Gallery http://www.originlab.com/www/products/animation.aspx)

I am not sure if it does require programming since the animations require the data from the spreadsheets to work, but I only want the animation from those files to play in .avi or ,wmv form.

Thank you,
Abraham
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
estellejohnson Posted - 04/12/2015 : 10:40:35 PM
You can try Video Converter program. I prefer to do batch conversion with it, for its quite fast conversion speed. It supports a wide variety of video formats. Recommend it!
Kathy_Wang Posted - 07/24/2013 : 11:52:43 PM
Hi

In Origin, a video(or so-called animation) can be created from a collection of Origin graphs. There are three ways to create such videos, either from the graphical interface, or by programming. You may refer to this online help file for details.

And the video created from Origin is .AVI format.

However, I'm not sure about the "timed animation on spreadsheet" you mentioned, is it something created by programming by someone before Origin's video capabilities? Is it OK that you share the OPJ file with us, so we could learn more? To send us OPJ file, please click the Send File to Tech support link on the top right corner of the forum main page and follow the instructions there.

Kathy
Originlab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000