The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 removing legend borders

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mwarner Posted - 05/31/2002 : 3:03:32 PM
Yet another dead easy task that should be easier to do. How does one remove the line border around the legend. Also, is there a way to set this so that new legends do not have this border?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cpyang Posted - 05/31/2002 : 7:08:46 PM
Double-click with CTRL key is a short cut, but you can also right click on any label, the legend included, and choose Properties...
to open the Text Control dialog box.

CP

yuivanov Posted - 05/31/2002 : 3:41:26 PM
Double click legend with CTRL key down. The "Text Control" dialog box will jump up. Change background (top left combobox) to "none". Click "Ok".
In onder for new legends to not have a border you need to modify template files that are used by Origin to create graphs. Do the following: create empty graph. Change legend background to "none" as described above. Save this graph as template (menu File/Save template as...). Select "scatter.otp" for scatter plots. "linesymb.otp" for Line + Symbol plots, "line.otp" for line plots etc. Basicly every plot type has its own template.
Read manual or help for more info about templates.
Yuri

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000