The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Need 3 improvements

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dddang Posted - 11/06/2013 : 02:48:51 AM
1:leader line on axis marjor and ninor labels ,like data labels
2:when paste emf picture in a graph, "Attach to layer and scale " option do not work correctly.
3:factor analysis.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dddang Posted - 11/07/2013 : 01:54:49 AM
Ether "Insert Images from files" or paste a picture form clipbord as "Enhanced meta file" into a graph will cause the same problem.please check.

quote:
Originally posted by lkb0221

Hi, dddang

Thank you for your suggestions.
For the second issue:
quote:
2:when paste emf picture in a graph, "Attach to layer and scale " option do not work correctly.

Do you mean right click on the graph window and select "Insert Images form Files"? Or can you provide more detailed information about this?

Thanks,
Zheng

greg Posted - 11/06/2013 : 12:58:41 PM
Unfortunately, attach to Layer & Scales has never applied to images in a graph. Not only do we not size the image with scale, but any change in scale may actually move the image.
Looks like some work needed here.
lkb0221 Posted - 11/06/2013 : 11:31:51 AM
Hi, dddang

Thank you for your suggestions.
For the second issue:
quote:

Do you mean right click on the graph window and select "Insert Images form Files"? Or can you provide more detailed information about this?

Thanks,
Zheng
snowli Posted - 11/06/2013 : 10:21:47 AM
Hello,

1. So you have tried smart labeling with leader lines in 9.1. Thank you for this feedback. We have been working on smart label+leader line for tick labels but more work needs to be done before turning it on. Here is the jira for it: https://originlab.jira.com/browse/ORG-8416

2. Will will check if this is a bug and jira it.

3. We had a jira item for this https://originlab.jira.com/browse/ORG-4953 and will consider implementing it for future versions.

Thanks, Snow
OriginLab Corp.

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000