The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 How to deconvolute one pectrum to three compennent

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bitalien Posted - 05/14/2014 : 09:49:23 AM
Hi,guys!
There is a problem about analysis of infra-red spectrogram of Li+,the pectrum of the first spectrogram(1st picture) is an overlap pectrum of three components,in order to acquire the percentage of each parts,i need to detach the overlap pectrum into three pectrums which are correspondent to three components.
According to an article,overlap pectrum could be departed through deconvolution,and the real words form the author are "Each spectrum was deconvoluted to three components by fitting three distinct lorentzian curves".The second picture shows the results,solid lines mean experimental data, and dotted lines mean fitting results with three distinct lorentzian curves.
I have no idea about deconvolution function in Origin,can i use deconvolution or lorentzian fitting to analysize my spectrogram,and how should i do?If not,is there any method that could make it?Please show me the detail.
Thanks a lot!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
greg Posted - 05/19/2014 : 4:13:32 PM
I used the Enhanced Digitizer for 9.1 ( http://www.originlab.com/fileexchange/details.aspx?fid=149 ) to turn the image into data.

The Goal you used was Peak Integration while I was using Peak Fitting.
Peak Fitting allowed me to choose any of our functions for the peaks.
bitalien Posted - 05/17/2014 : 03:49:16 AM
Hi,Greg
Thanks for your suggestion.
I tried to do that using the method you gave, but i found there were only two peaks, i could not get the fitting curves neither. Was it the reason that i made some mistakes when i setup the parameters? I also have questions about Gaussian fit and Lorentz fit, were these two functions contained by Peak Analyzer? Or they were used after Peak Analyzer?
Beside, i am curious about how you got the original data used in the Origin, because the files i uploaded were pictures.

My Origin edition is the Origin Pro 9.1, and the computer system is Win 7.

greg Posted - 05/15/2014 : 12:06:56 PM
Using the Peak Analyzer (Baseline = Constant, Maximum)
With Find Peaks settings of:
Direction = Negative
Method = 2nd Derivative
Smooth Deriv Method = FFT Filter (Cutoff Freq 0.08)
I found three peaks.
However, Gaussian seemed to provide a much better fit than Lorentz.

bitalien Posted - 05/14/2014 : 09:58:30 AM

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000