The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Problems with pasting a contour plot to Word

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dimach Posted - 09/18/2002 : 07:53:36 AM
I have a problem with Orign 7.0 SRO, when I'm trying to paste a contour plot to Word. I see that a picture is changing and it is not looks like original Orign graph (I'm meaning that contours and colors are different). I tried to export with WMF format. Nothing doing is well. Also Origin 6.1 don't make it well. Thank you for respond.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laurie Posted - 09/19/2002 : 10:23:17 AM
There is also another check box related to speed mode. Select Format:Page to open the Plot Details dialog. On the Miscellaneous tab, there is a checkbox, "If speed mode is enabled for display, apply to graphic export as well". By default this checkbox is unchecked.

Currently raster exports ignore this checkbox setting and always export graph in speed mode; however, vector formats (including WMF) will use this checkbox setting.

OriginLab Technical Support
Laurie Posted - 09/18/2002 : 2:45:59 PM
It's possible that when the graph was created, it was created with speed mode on. This setting allows for faster screen redraw; however, not all the points are plotted. When you print and/or export the graph, all the points get plotted.

To see if speed mode is on, make the graph active and then select Format:Layer. The Plot Details dialog opens. On the Size/Speed Tab is the Matrix Data checkbox for speed mode checked? Uncheck it.

Does the graph in Origin now match the exported graph?

OriginLab Technical Support

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000