The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 individuell default axis labels

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
drmetal Posted - 09/23/2002 : 10:58:59 AM
Hi,

I just want, that if I select some Data's and click on the plot-button, the diagramm-properties like the axis-titles for instance
are my individuelly one and not "x-axis". this would save some time.

Or, better. That if I have my worksheet and press a custom Button,
this starts a procedure that does all clicks I would normally do to reach the desired status of my project. for instance: select columns B and D, plot the graph, regression, axis-titles etc.
How does this work ?

thanks
Heiko
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mike Buess Posted - 09/23/2002 : 11:34:01 AM
Heiko,

Your first wish is easy to fulfill. First plot some data and set up the axis titles like you want them. Then click on the Save Template button on the standard toolbar. Now when you plot new data you'll see your axis titles. Note that each plot type (line, scatter, etc.) has its own template, so you'll have to repeat those steps for each plot type that you normally use.

See Craig's comments about further automation.

Mike Buess
Origin WebRing Member
CStorey Posted - 09/23/2002 : 11:26:28 AM
Hello,

Your second suggestion sounds like a Macro. Origin doesn't make use of Macros instead it uses LabTalk scripts (simple programs) and OriginC (more powerful programming language) to handle automation.

If you have a specific task in mind to automate, you should ask for advice in the LabTalk or OriginC sections of the Forum. Chances are someone will have a script that does just what you want.

Craig Storey
Origin WebRing Member - http://g.webring.com/hub?ring=originwebring

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000