The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Overlapping graphs (changing sequence)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Naseweiss Posted - 01/07/2003 : 04:14:58 AM
Hi,
in one 2D-plot I'm using two overlapping graphs. Lets say: Graph 1 is overlapping graph 2, so 1 is hinding no 2. How can I change this sequence of overlapping so that graph 2 is overlapping (and hiding) graph 1?
Thanks a lot...
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laurie Posted - 01/07/2003 : 10:44:16 AM
If you have 2 layers (as indicated by the layer icons in the upper-left hand corner of the graph), then you can use the Layer Tool, found under the Tools menu. On the Arrange tab, click the 'Swap Layers A and B' button.

If you have just one layer, with 2 datasets plotted, then you can change the order in which they appear in the layer, using the Layer dialog. Double-click on the layer 1 icon in the upper-left hand corner of the graph. Select the dataset from Layer Contents and use the up and down arrow keys to change the order.

OriginLab Technical Support

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000