The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 HELP! Origin currently not running ERROR

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ShidaKira Posted - 03/19/2016 : 8:42:29 PM
I've had this problem for over a month now and my patience is running out quickly. I hate the fact that I cant play a game that a purchased . I'm unable to play The Sims 4 because and error message has been completely stopping me.

Unable to start:

Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4

[d3382ced:984c6a38:00000000:00000000]

I find this ridiculous because I am always signed into Origin and I always start The Sims 4 from there. It has become frustrating and I have tried everything I saw on the internet. Even the instructions I got from Origin support is not helping. Please, is there a way to fix this or to just play the game without Origin at all?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KenLefebvre Posted - 03/21/2016 : 12:23:53 PM
Hi Shida,

I hate to tell you this, but you've posted in the wrong forum. This is for Origin, a statistics program by OriginLab, as opposed to Origin, the gaming platform by EA. You'll have to check with them about this.

Apologies

Ken Lefebvre
Technical Service Engineer
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000