The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Non linear fit OriginPro 9

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
banquy Posted - 03/19/2016 : 9:28:41 PM
Origin Ver. 9 SR2
Operating System: Windows 10

Hi everyone
I am trying to run the NLFit wizard on windows 10. The problem comes from the size of the window that pops. For some reasons it appears too small and I cannot change its size. So I cannot see or click on any of the icons to do the fitting.
Any help is very welcome
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Echo_Chu Posted - 03/21/2016 : 04:14:56 AM
Hi, Banquy

If your problem happens because of the high-resolution screen. Please look at the FAQ below to see whether the solution there helps.

http://www.originlab.com/doc/Quick-Help/Mac-Retina-Display-of-Origin

However, if the problem only happens on the NLFit dialog.

The first thing you can try is to click the "Hide Top" and "Show Less" buttons several times to shrink/expand the NLFit dialog. These buttons locate next to the button series of "Fit" "Done" and "Cancel".

If this doesn't work, you might need to clear the registry key for this NLFit dialog, to do this, you need to follow the steps below:
1) In the Windows Task Manager, make sure all Origin processes are killed.
2) Open the Run box in Windows 10 (Press Win [Windows key] + R on your keyboard. This can be done either while at Windows 10 Start menu/Metro screen or on Windows 8 desktop.)
3) Type "regedit.exe" (without the quotes) and hit "OK".
4) Windows UAC will prompt you to confirm you want to open Register Editor - hit "Yes":
5) In the left panel, browse to the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OriginLab\Origin 9.0\International\Dialogs\Non-Linear Fitting, and delete this folder
6) Restart Origin and see if the NLFit dialog is showing properly.

Echo
OriginLab Corp.

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000