The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 stack by y offset

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jolz Posted - 04/19/2016 : 4:23:39 PM
Hi I want to add data to stack by y offset plot. When I do it does not allow me to stack/ change the offset of the newly added plot. I don't know how to change this.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
meili_yang Posted - 04/19/2016 : 4:59:49 PM
Hi Jolz,

The stack plot by offset is a group manner, and after adding new plots it may not keep as one group. So firstly just need to group every plot. After adding new data and with graph window activated, go to menu Graph:Layer Contents. Then on the right panel you may have partly grouped plots and individual newly-added plots. Just un-group first, then select all the datasets, and Group. There are buttons on the top of this dialog to group or ungroup. Also, the arrow buttons to move plot up or down so later it will be stacked with the correct order.

Then if choose for example the Auto offset, which is available from menu Graph: Offset Grouped Data in Layer or from Plot Details:Layer Management and Stack tab, you will see all the plots in layer will be stacked nicely. Or if you want to customize the offset, then choose Individual instead of Auto, the Offset tab in Plot Properties dialog for each data plot will be enabled to edit manually.

Hope it helps.

Meili
OriginLab Tech Support

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000