The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Cell and page layout

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
blank_name Posted - 02/06/2003 : 7:43:11 PM
Is ther a version that lets you asign an image object to a cell to make tables nicely.

and

is ther a way to insert a page layout into word or another wordprocessing program and have the orign page be a page in the document and not an object on a page.

thanks
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
srmcarneir Posted - 03/06/2003 : 3:35:47 PM
Have you already tried to search for keyword "OLE" into Originīs help files? For instance I found three entries at OriginPro 7.0's for "OLE 2".

There we can see something like this:

Editing a Linked Graph in the Destination Application
After you have created a link to your graph in the destination application, you can edit your graph using Origin's tools. Begin the editing process by opening the Origin project or graph window file that contains the source for the linked object. Edit the graph using Origin's tools. Alternatively, you can double-click on the linked object in the destination application. This action opens an instance of Origin displaying the linked graph in a graph window. Make changes to the graph in this instance of Origin.

After making changes to the graph in Origin, select Edit:Update Client from the Origin menu bar. Alternatively, redirect window activity to the destination application. Update the link within the destination application. For instructions on updating the link, consult the destination application's documentation.

Hope it may help you.

Ricardo Carneiro - Brazil

Ricardo Carneiro

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000