The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 [ODE Solver] Dialog not launching.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Buckup Posted - 06/22/2016 : 05:47:28 AM
I am having a problem with the ODE Solver APP (http://www.originlab.com/fileExchange/details.aspx?fid=222)

I can install it correctly (it seems), but when I click on it, the dialog is not opening. No error messages.(I have a workbook and a graph open)
I am running 2016SR2 PRO. Already tried to run it on 32 as well 64bit. Other old/new apps run without any issues. What I am doing wrong?

I would like to use it tomorrow in a class (Heidelberg University) I am giving on Numerical Integration, but I discovered this app only this morning.

Looking for any advice or ideas.

Cheers,

Buckup
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Buckup Posted - 06/22/2016 : 07:27:27 AM
SOLVED:

Old version of the ODE Solver written for Origin 2015 uses a header file with incorrect naming. I have downloaded the older version first.

I uninstalled and deleted everything related to the ODE solver. Then I reinstalled the version for 2016 and the dialog is now opening.

I suggest to make a small comment that the two versions of the APP are not compatible on the same instalation.

Cheers.
Buckup Posted - 06/22/2016 : 06:08:54 AM
It seems there is an error when compiling (by clicking the app symbol):

....\AppData\Local\OriginLab\93\TMP\OriginC\X-Functions\ODESolver.XFC(663) :Error, Incorrect usage of localization macro, arguments must be string literal.

Any ideas?

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000