The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Graphs getting cropped during copy and paste

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tar477 Posted - 07/07/2016 : 5:27:13 PM
Origin 2015 SR1
Operating System: Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit.

When I copy a graph in origin (right click in the margin of the graph and select "Copy Page") it crops the graph when I paste it (hit Ctrl+v in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, or Paint... haven't tried any other programs). By crop I mean it only pastes the upper left hand ~1/4th of the object. I tried changing all of the options under Tools-Options-Page and the only one that made any difference was changing from "keep size" to "set resolution" although it doesn't seem to matter what resolution I set. When I select "keep size" it only shows the upper left ~1/8th of the object.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tar477 Posted - 07/08/2016 : 09:31:58 AM
quote:
Originally posted by yuki_wu

Hi Tyler,

We have received a similar report, but I am sorry that we cannot reproduce this problem so far.

The user, who encountered the same problem with you, said that he ran Origin on a virtual machine and solved the problem simply by shutting down Windows and restarting it.

If you also run Origin on a virtual machine, I think you can try what he said to check whether the problem has gone.

Yuki
OriginLab Technical Service

I restarted my machine and it fixed the issue.
yuki_wu Posted - 07/07/2016 : 10:53:58 PM
Hi Tyler,

We have received a similar report, but I am sorry that we cannot reproduce this problem so far.

The user, who encountered the same problem with you, said that he ran Origin on a virtual machine and solved the problem simply by shutting down Windows and restarting it.

If you also run Origin on a virtual machine, I think you can try what he said to check whether the problem has gone.

Yuki
OriginLab Technical Service

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000