The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Formula stops working

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
leawob Posted - 07/10/2016 : 2:24:41 PM
Hello,

I am using the "Set Colums Values..." function to calculate values for several columns from other columns within the same worksheet. For this I am using a formula that uses a little string of "Before Formula Scripts". This works fine for the first 110000 rows of my columns, but starting from row 110001 the formula doesn't generate any output anymore ("--" is entered). I don't receive an error message when that happens. If I enter a formula that doesn't require "Before Formula Scripts" or I change the formula to not include values from the "Before Formula Scripts" this error does not occur.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug? How can I fix this?

Lea

Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): Origin 9.0.0 (32-bit)SR2
Operating System: Windows 7 Enterprise (64-bit)
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JacquelineHe Posted - 07/11/2016 : 03:53:45 AM
Hi Lea,

Could you tell us the script you used in the "Before Formula Scripts" and which function you used in the “Set Column Value” dialog? Then we could try to reproduce your question.
And there is a limitation for the Origin Rows and Columns. I want to know how many columns are in your project file.

I think it is better to send your file to us to take a look at it.
You can click on the “Send File to Tech Support” ( http://originlab.com/index.aspx?go=Support&pid=752 ) in this forum page, then send your quesion, project file with your detailed version and Serial Number information. (Check these in the “Help: About Origin…” memu)

Thanks
OriginLab
Jacqueline

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000