The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 breakpoint for batch processing?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
There Posted - 08/12/2016 : 10:58:06 AM
Hi,
I want to run batch processing for my data, to make baseline corrections of raman spectra.
My problem is, that I want to let the process stop for every curve at that point, where i can see the fitted baseline in the normal dialog, and where I can adjust some points if needed.
How can I tell origin, to go through the dialog automatically, but show me the suggested baseline for every dataset and let me choose if the baseline is ok or not?

I hope you have some ideas for me.
Thanks
Theresa
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
There Posted - 08/16/2016 : 06:47:53 AM
Hi Jacqueline,
thanks for your reply.
I used the Peak Analyzer to find a baseline and saved it as a theme.
(The anchor points of this baseline are nearly ok for the other datasets, but they need to be adujusted sometimes.)

I tried to do the batch processing with "Batch Peak Analysis Using Theme".
If set a breakpoint, I want to fix the baseline at the processing (if it's not ok) and not after it.
I think, I need a script for this problem. But can I use the algorithm of the peak analyser in my script somehow?

Thanks
Theresa

JacquelineHe Posted - 08/15/2016 : 11:25:37 PM
Hi,

Could you tell us more detail about your question?

Do you use Peak Analyzer (http://www.originlab.com/doc/Origin-Help/PeakAnalyzer) to find the baseline, and then do batch processing?

I am not sure whether you are using Batch Peak Analysis Using Theme tool (http://www.originlab.com/doc/X-Function/ref/paMultiY) or Batch Processing tool (http://www.originlab.com/doc/Origin-Help/Batch-Processing) to do batch processing for your data.

If set a breakpoint to show the baseline for the curve and you find the baseline is not OK, do you need to fix the baseline at this processing? or fix it after the processing?

If you want to show the baseline in each processing, that means the processing is not automatically, and need script to do that.

Thanks
Jacqueline
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000