The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 simulation curves

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
btink Posted - 02/25/2003 : 5:20:34 PM

Hi. I am simulating data using the NLSF with a user-defined function. As you probably know each time I simulate a new curve appears and does not replace the previous simulation. Is there a way to change this so that only one curve is shown and thus overwrites the previous curve? Also, I am interested in only a particular portion of the graph so each time I simulate, it rescales the y scale of the graph. Is there a way to disable this?

Thanks,
Brad
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Hideo Fujii Posted - 02/26/2003 : 10:06:18 AM
Hope the following ways would also help you...
You can remove the simulated curve by pressing the DELETE key on the selected dataset (<FunctionName><Number>_b, e.g., Gauss1, Gaus2, etc.) in the Project Explorer. If this is still awkward for you, you can create a simple tool button to delete such a dataset.

Note: The above method deletes the dataset permanently. If you want to keep and just hide the datasets from the graph, follow the Easwar's method.

Edited by - Hideo Fujii on 02/26/2003 11:02:06 AM

Edited by - Hideo Fujii on 02/26/2003 11:07:06 AM
easwar Posted - 02/26/2003 : 09:09:15 AM
Hi Brad,

You can turn of auto scaling by going to the axis dialog (double-click on axis label to bring up dialog, go to Scale tab, and in the drop-down for Rescale, select Manual).

As for multiple simulation curves, you will need to remove/delete them from the layer manually. You can do this by double-clicking on the layer icon on the top left of the graph, then select the curves you want to delete from the left panel, and click the Delete button.

Easwar
OriginLab.

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000