The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 ANOVA two way

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tryphon Posted - 09/08/2016 : 7:57:50 PM
Hello,

I use successfully a two way ANOVA test on my worksheet (input data indexed).
Factor A : week of measurement (from week 1 to week 24)
Factor B : animal group (2 different groups of 10 animals)
Data : measurements on animals (weight for example)

Now I want to apply a post-test like a Bonferonni test. The algorithm seems to be confused because it does not understand that factor A is a time variable and it is out of context to compare all the combinations of weeks !!

I only need to compare the two groups for each week, that is to say I want to know the significance on week 24 comparing the two groups, on week 23 comparing the two groups, ..., on week 1 comparing the two groups (= 24 p-values to compute). GraphPad Prism understands this kind of situation.

How to perform this under Origin ?

Thank you.

Operating System: Windows 8.1
OriginPro 2015 64 bits Sr2

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tryphon Posted - 09/10/2016 : 1:45:06 PM
Sorry, I misunderstood the ANOVA 2 way GUI. I have to check the interaction box to get what I asked.

Thank you.
Tryphon Posted - 09/09/2016 : 1:01:02 PM
Thank you for the suggestion.

I do not have a factor C in my study which only needs ANOVA 2 way for repeated measures and I cannot find this option "comparing same level between different groups" in Origin for ANOVA 2 way.

For ANOVA 3 way, I will need to upgrade but I do not know what will happen to my big labtalk code. Moreover, I own only one license and I will need to transfer it to Origin 2016. This is not possible before the end of the animal protocol I follow.

Thanks.
yuki_wu Posted - 09/08/2016 : 10:50:03 PM
Hi,

I think you can go through this tutorial, and find the way to analysis whether there are any significant differences between the groups.
http://www.originlab.com/doc/Tutorials/ThreeWay-ANOVA#Comparing_Same_Level_Between_Different_Groups

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Yuki
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000