The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Change default template

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MatteB Posted - 09/22/2016 : 12:08:24 PM
I have a probably very simple problem but I can´t figure it out.

I am using a version of Origin previously used by someone else on the same PC. This person installed a default template/theme (havent figured out the details) so that all my plots are now plotted in that specific form. How do I turn this off and return to the basic plot settings of Origin?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
snowli Posted - 09/22/2016 : 12:25:17 PM
Not sure which version are you using.

Choose Tools: Theme Organizer. Right click Dark Color & Light Grids" and choose Set as System Theme. This is our shipped default graph theme.

To check if customer has customized some graph template. You can go to your User Files folder and see if there are some otp files saved with same name as our shipped template file.

E.g. when you choose Plot: Line: Line, it uses Line.otp. If user customized and saved a template as line.otp. it is usually saved to User Files folder and then plotting from Plot: Line: Line menu or button will use customized line.otp instead.

You can delete such otp files in User Files folder. then menus and toolbars will use default template.

Thanks, Snow

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000