The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Error when saving origin files

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dgillespie Posted - 04/18/2017 : 09:29:00 AM
Hi, I am having problems when saving my origin project. If I try to save it (or save as) I get the following error message.

"File error while saving to "directory:\proiject.opj" . File not saved. Check to make sure the disk is full"

The disk is definitely not full and the same error comes up regardless of where I try to save the project. Other programs appear to be able to save documents fine.

Thanks in advance for any help

Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dgillespie Posted - 04/19/2017 : 04:07:08 AM
Hi Aviel,

Thank you for your advice, restarting my PC seems to have fixed the issue (the classics are the best!).

For info, I was not able to save folders, however I was able to save templates. I did not try to save individual worksheets or graphs while the issue was still present.

I have Origin 2017, sr0. I am aware that sr1 is available and I need to install it.

Thanks,

Dave
arstern Posted - 04/18/2017 : 10:03:38 AM
Hello,

What version of Origin do you have? Also please check if you can upgrade your Origin by select the Help menu --> Check for updates. Also can you save individual worksheets, templates, and graphs from your project? Can you not save this specific project or can you not save all projects that you create?

Thanks,

Aviel
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000