The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Use results of linear fit with "recalculate: auto"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DonTombery Posted - 06/07/2017 : 02:12:32 AM
Hello, it would be great if you can help me a bit.

I need to use these resluts (screenshot) in a new worksheet but dont know how to do it with "recalculate : Auto" because it will not recalculate if any got changed

Screenshot 1: http://www.originlab.com/ftp/forum_and_kbase/Images/233.JPG

Screenshot 2: http://www.originlab.com/ftp/forum_and_kbase/Images/234.JPG
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
arstern Posted - 06/07/2017 : 09:56:10 AM
Hi,

You will also want to make sure that your data from the table is pasted in your worksheet so that it is linked to the analysis tabkle.

1)To do this, go to your table that you want to copy into a new sheet: Select the triangle button --> Select Create Transposed Copy As New Sheet.

2) A new worksheet will be created with the transposed table. When you double click a cell, you can see that the row is linked to the analysis sheet (sheet with the lock).

3) If you want to add an individual value from one of the tables i.e. I will add the R value to this sheet. Copy the R value from the analysis sheet. In the new sheet use Past Link. (You can also use Past Link for Copy Table).

Thanks,
Aviel
OriginLab
yuki_wu Posted - 06/07/2017 : 04:04:55 AM
Hi,

Have you noticed a green lock in the upper left corner of the report sheet? If the recalculate mode is manual and you change the source data in worksheet, the green lock will turn into a yellow opened lock.

Click that lock, select Recalculate Mode: Auto in the context menu. It can help to update the report sheet automatically when you change the source data.

Regards,
Yuki
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000