The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Help: XRD - Importing DIF files from EVA V3.1

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fusion_Ceramics Posted - 06/12/2017 : 10:27:50 AM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 2017 64 bit (academic)
Operating System: Windows 10

Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 2017 63-bit (Academic)
Operating System: Windows 10

Hi All,

I'm new to Origin. I have a large number of diffraction patterns which I would like to import to origin for presentation purposes. I'd also like the corresponding DIF files (sticks and peak markers)created in EVA V3.1.

All I want to do is create a template with the correct Axis labels, appropriate legend etc and import my data along with the peak markers (preferably directly from EVA but I can convert the data files and export the DIF files seperately if that helps).

I am having trouble with the import wizard (probably because I do not know what a DIF file actually looks like so I don't know what to tell it!); I have tried using the defaults but nothing happens.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, I am very short of time.

Thanks,

Sam.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Shirley_GZ Posted - 06/13/2017 : 01:16:52 AM
Hi Sam,

It's hard for us to estimate the difficulties of import the DIF file ,just with the simple description below.
Would you please send us a sample DIF file and show more details about this type of file? Then I can do some testing here.

http://www.originlab.com/index.aspx?go=Support/SendFilestoSupport

Thanks,
Shirley

Originlab Technical Service Team

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000