The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Template

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
VeraKatic Posted - 06/13/2017 : 3:40:27 PM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:
Dear, I have found ORIGIN 2016 SR2 tutorial on the internet and I have tried to use template as indicated in the tutorial but the graphic didnt change at all. When I plot without template its different one. What have I done?
Basicly, following tutorial I have plotted simple sinusoidal graph and saved as a template. Then I have added new column where I have added values with using variables as indicated..
Can you help me please?

vera katic
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
arstern Posted - 06/13/2017 : 5:33:24 PM
Hi Vera,

Just to make sure, is this tutorial that you are following? http://www.originlab.com/doc/Tutorials/GSB-template-theme-batchplotting

Hopefully this will help:

From your first graph right click the grey area and select Save Template As...

With the Utilities\File:template_saveas dialog box open, input a name in template name, in this example I use MyLine (same as tutorial).

With the Column C added and filled with data, select Column C. Select Plot on top of the menu bar and Select User under Templates. Select your defined graph template i.e. MyLine (UserDefined).

This step will create a new graph (Graph2) that plots col(A) and col(C) with the same setup as Graph1.

Thanks,
Aviel

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000