The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Information about old dialog

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
le tien Posted - 08/15/2017 : 03:15:16 AM
Hello everyone!

Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 2017 (64 bit) SR2, b9.4.2.380
Operating System: W7 64 bit

Is there any possibility to switch back to old layer contents dialog view (with ticks)? The new one is absolutely non-convenient as soon one has data with large number of columns and with error bars, which are not in neighboring columns. With ticks in previous version it was very clearly what I choose and I could choose graph with error bar in one step.

Dear Origin-Team, please, take into account users, who works with large and complex data sets, and not only those who has one ColumnX and one ColumnY, as in your video on youtube.

In addition with new Dialog it becomes complicate to make such as simple procedure as replacing data connected to the curve: for example I plotted column7, then I looked on it, decided to normalize data while keeping the original. The I created column8, add a function to it. With old layer content dialog it was necessary only to change one tick. In new one- several steps.
Thank's a lot!
sourch: http://www.internetvietnam.net/

G9!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
redspirit Posted - 08/25/2017 : 05:03:43 AM
This was my question a month ago!!! Please read my solution here:

http://www.originlab.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=32423
yuki_wu Posted - 08/15/2017 : 05:43:16 AM
Hi,

I feel a little bit confused since we double click the layer icon to open Plot Setup dialog before but Layer Contents dialog now. I just wonder you are talking about the Plot Setup dialog or Layer Contents dialog. Also, I don’t understand the tick you mention, so what is it?

Whatever, if you really really want to switch to the old Layer Contents dialog, you can use @NLC system variable. Please select Tools: System Variable from Origin menu, and type NLC in Column(Variable) and 0 in Column(Value), then click OK button. Now you get the old dialog back.

BTW, would you mind telling me which version you are using?

Regards
Yuki
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000