The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Heatmap plot

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Raphael_Henn Posted - 08/17/2017 : 10:30:52 AM
Hi everbody,

I am struggling with the heatmap function of originPro2016G and hope sombody in here can help me solving this probably easy issue.

So as mentioned above i want to generate several heatmaps but each individually. I have results from PLS regressions and want to display 5 different line plots as heatmaps above each other to highlight regions with strong amplitudes with color codes.

So this is basically my task. Until now I managed to create one of the five required heatmaps. However for the remaining four using the same procedure does not work.

I try marking the two columns to be used (first as X axis scaling and labeling and second to be color coded according the corresponding value). However, eventhough it gives sufficiently customizable results for the first case, the scaling for all other cases does not work.

I hope that somebody around here can give some advice how to fix my problem. Below should be an image of how the result shoudl look look like.

Best regards
Raphael

OriginPro 2016G(64bit) b9.3.226

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
arstern Posted - 08/17/2017 : 2:47:39 PM
Hi,

Please send your data/opj file to tech@originlab.com. It will be easier for us to take a look at your data and see what the problem is.

Thanks
Aviel
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000