The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Export fitting graphs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
felisnigripes Posted - 08/27/2017 : 06:53:17 AM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): Origin 2017
Operating System: Windows 7

Hello. This is my first post in this forum and I am quite new to Origin so please excuse any mistakes I make in my question.

I use Origin to plot data and also use fitting functions and I would like to export all my graphs inside the project as images. This works just fine for the plots of my raw data since they are saved as graphs on the left side. When exporting I choose "export all graphs in folder".
So the thing is, I want to know whether or not this is possible for the fitting graphs which are saved in the "book" on the "fit pages"? As far as I managed, I could only do it by opening and viewing each graph separately, then exporting the single page, however, this would take a tremendous amount of time to do for all my projects...

Looking forward to any possible solutions!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
felisnigripes Posted - 08/31/2017 : 03:33:52 AM
Hello,

Yes, this worked just fine! I didn't even think of trying to use the other options . Thank you very much!

edit: I still have to export twice, because this option doesn't export the graphs in my subfolders (now i export all in folder including embedded + all in project). An "export all in project including embedded" would be nice, but clicking twice definitely beats clicking ~10 times!
JacquelineHe Posted - 08/28/2017 : 05:32:12 AM
Hi,

If I do not misunderstand your means, you want to export all the graphs that embedded in the fitting result sheet, right?

If so,
1. If there is a graph in your project, you can active the graph window, and choose "File: Export Graph..." to open the dialog. Then choose "All in the Active Folder (Include Embedded). Then it will export all graphs in this folder including the graph embedded in the fitting result sheet.

2. If there is no graph window in your project, you can choose "Window: Script Windon". Then in the "Script Window" enter following script, then highlight and press the "Enter" key
////////////////
expGraph -d;
////////////////////

Then then "Export Graphs" dialog will open. You can following the step 1 setting.

Thanks
Jacqueline
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000