The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Fitted Peak not shown

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Afrancisco Posted - 09/15/2017 : 09:55:18 AM
Origin Ver. 8.5.0 SR1
Operating System: Windows 7
I realized a peak fitting with the peak analyzer. I used a big GaussianLorentz Cross product as the big peak, whose center was in the negative X, and then many other small gaussian. The program fitted well everything but then it didnt draw the big Peak, even though it is present in the fitting. I checked the plot setup and it doesnt represent it because the boundaries are 0<X<0 and similar with the Y. How do I change that? How do I make it appear? You can observe it in this link in high quality https://imgur.com/a/MIDvl

I attach the same pic as well but then I'm obliged to reduce a lot the quality

Thanks
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Afrancisco Posted - 10/03/2017 : 10:25:06 AM
Thank you for the answer, but it doesn't solve the problem. Changing the range doesn't work for me with that fit peak, if you see in the picture I submitted, I have the range [1:1000], not automatic, but even if I choose an automatic [1*:1000*] it doesn't work.

I checked the workbook in which the points of the peaks are, and there are no values in that peak, so that's why it can't plot it. So when you fit a curve, if one of the peaks is mildly outside of the graph it doesn't create the points necessary for plotting that peak. Paradoxically it fits well, and the final fitting curve counts with that peak, but that particular peak is not created :(
arstern Posted - 09/15/2017 : 2:20:31 PM
Hi,

In the Plot Setup you can edit the range. Select the Plot you want to edit, and move your curser to the far right of the range, a tab ... should appear. You can then edit the range.

Aviel
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000