The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Box Chart Components Legend

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gmendrib Posted - 10/19/2017 : 12:42:28 PM
I am having a hard time to add the box chart components legend. I have already followed this guide (http://www.originlab.com/doc/Origin-Help/box-legend) but I still couldn't access the legendbox dialog. I am wondering if I have selected some option that disabled the legend creation.
Thank you.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cpyang Posted - 10/22/2017 : 02:17:40 AM
Your version of Origin was 8 years old!!!

Yes, we are adding many new features to each new version of Origin and new version come out once a year now.

Some of these were added in Origin 9.1 but most were added and improved in Origin 2017.

CP
gmendrib Posted - 10/21/2017 : 10:13:51 AM
Hi,

I have the version 8.0724. The legend is listed and I can select reconstruct or update legend. The problem is that I can't add a legend with the box chart components (see image). The option (New Enhanced Legend) appears unavailable.

arstern Posted - 10/19/2017 : 5:01:42 PM
Hi,

What version of Origin do you have?

Are you saying that the legend option is not listed in the toolbar or in Graph -> Legend? or the legend is listed but you cannot select reconstruct legend or update legend?

If you see the legend option but cannot select reconstruct legend or update legend, or use the ctrl+L to create a legend, then I will need more information. I think the easiest option would be for you to send your .opj file to tech@originlab.com. That way we can see how you are setting up the graph.

Thanks
Aviel
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000