The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Creating an Import Template

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jozra Posted - 10/31/2017 : 5:17:00 PM
OriginPro 2017 (32-bits) SR2 Academic.
Running in Windows 10 (Through Parallels in MacOs Sierra)
I checked briefly and it seems that this not a duplicate of another post, but if not please kindly state it and edit my post.
In the University where I study we use and equipment (An UV-Vis spectroscopic instrument) that uses some older version of Origin (Origin 7 or 8) to directly show the Graphs of the experimental data, but the way it stores the information is quite cumbersome and very confusing. So analysing data from it is not an option. When I use the option of importing data from an origin file, it works fine, but the problems is that I want to extract the same info for each workbook in the same project, but the import dialog only allows one at a time. Are there any way of making a theme or template for extract all at once? If need more information, I gladly will put more details.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Echo_Chu Posted - 10/31/2017 : 10:19:34 PM
Hi, Jozra

Origin allows user to import multiple files with the same option. You can select multiple files in the Import Wizard dialog or in the Import Multiple ASCII dialog.

But you also said extract the same info for each workbook, that is area of data processing and we should use other tools.

Could you provide more details like what kind of data you are going to import, what workbook of data you have and how you want to extract the information? It would also help if you can send us your project and let us know what results you want to extract.

You can send it to tech@originlab.com and quote this forum post.

Echo
OriginLab Technical Support

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000