The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 output table after NLLS derived parameters

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
menhart@ii Posted - 11/22/2017 : 2:31:07 PM
Origin Ver. version b9.4.0.220

i am trying to get derived parameters to be output in the output table on the graph

this used to tne default behavior in prior version (up to 8?) but now it has changed (a big problem with Origin in general: undocumented changes in default behaviour in version updates). i can see how i can add derived parameters to the table in the NLLS dialog. this is a rather clunky and non-obvious process involving lots of clicks.

but precisely because it is so clunky, id like to have that effort saved - either in the function, or as a NLLS default. now, i have to do it every time, for every graph and it is VERY frustrating waste of time...

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
menhart@ii Posted - 11/22/2017 : 3:52:37 PM
ok no - unless i am missing the point, or my origin is not working properly, that just puts me into the fitting function editor. i know how to do that. that does NOT give access to output routine AFTER NLLS fitting

so this is not part of the fitting function. it is somehow a setting int eh NLLS dialog. but i need a way to set default behaviour to output derived parameters to the table it pastes onto the graph

Thanks
Aviel
OriginLab
[/quote]
arstern Posted - 11/22/2017 : 3:00:58 PM
Hi,

You can use the Fitting Function Organizer to edit parameters and save the fitting function with those parameters as a different fit.

Select F8 to open Fitting Function Organizer
Select Duplicate or Add to create a new fitting function.
You can edit the parameters under parameter settings.

See documentation:
https://www.originlab.com/doc/Origin-Help/FitFunc-Organizer
https://www.originlab.com/doc/Origin-Help/UserDef-FitFunc

Thanks
Aviel
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000