The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 how to draw error bar graph?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mary.ae Posted - 12/01/2017 : 04:18:44 AM
I have the experimental data of triple y values which is from one sample. How to draw error bar graph like attached graph?
For example
X axes Y Axes
1 7, 7.2, 7
2 6.9, 7, 6.8
3 6.5, 6.6, 6.7
4 6, 6.4, 7.8
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
arstern Posted - 12/11/2017 : 08:45:14 AM
Hi

Could you please send your project file to tech@originlab.com. It will be easier to take a look at your data to help you.

Thanks
Aviel
Mary.ae Posted - 12/10/2017 : 01:41:20 AM
Thanks for your kind help.But I want to plot Asymmetric errorbar diagram by average of this 3 y data.
arstern Posted - 12/06/2017 : 5:29:56 PM
Hi,

I am not sure why you are receiving the message. It might be because you are using a very old version of Origin. Please see documentation on plotting XYY Bar Graph with error bars: https://www.originlab.com/doc/Origin-Help/3DBar-Graph-with-ErrBar

One thing I suggest is to try plotting a 3D XYY Bar graph without the error bars. Select all X and Y (not error columns) and then select Plot -> 3D XYY Bar , are you able to plot? If so, then double click the graph to open the plot details dialog. Select the tab under Layer1 and select the Error Bar tab. Select Enable. Under Error Data drop down menu select the error column that corresponds to this dataset. Repeat for all tabs under Layer1.

Hope this helps,
Aviel
srwoodruff Posted - 12/06/2017 : 1:42:08 PM
I am trying to plot a 3D XYY Bar Graph.

quote:
Originally posted by arstern

Hi,

What type of the 3D graph are you trying to plot?

Aviel

arstern Posted - 12/06/2017 : 10:16:03 AM
Hi,

What type of the 3D graph are you trying to plot?

Aviel
srwoodruff Posted - 12/05/2017 : 7:33:26 PM
I am having issues getting past this step in creating a 3D XYY graph (I get the following error):

Any ideas?

Version: OriginPro 8.1 SR3
arstern Posted - 12/01/2017 : 11:31:08 AM
Hi,

At the moment I cannot see the image you sent. However, to add errorbars to three different datasets, you will need to setup the workbook as shown below. Where you input the error values next to each dataset. To set the yEr+- column. Right click the column select Set As -> Select Y Error.

Aviel
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000