The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Export TIFF

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reinat Posted - 01/15/2018 : 02:59:11 AM
Hello,

I am exporting graph bars in tiff format 30cm size, 600 dpi, no compression. I have a problem with the error bars: although they were pre-defined to be in the same line widths (and in origin they look the same)- once exported to tiff I get error bars with different line widths. This is really strange, I will be glad to get help.
Thanks,
Reinat
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
arstern Posted - 01/16/2018 : 1:40:37 PM
Hi,

I was not able to reproduce the problem. Would you be willing to send your project file which is setup before changing the page size to 10 inch and also sending your .tiff file with the varying error bar widths (before fixing the problem) to tech@originlab.com.

Thanks,
Aviel
OriginLab
reinat Posted - 01/16/2018 : 02:50:07 AM
Hi Aviel,
I am using origin 2018. I did find an indirect solution - the automatic size of the image was 10.4 inch I cancelled now the automatic and changed it to 10 inch and the problem does not occur.However, I still believe there is some bug with the software
Thanks,
Reinat

quote:
Originally posted by arstern

Hi Reinat,

What version of Origin are you using and what system of Windows are you running Origin on? As well are you using a MAC and running windows on a virtual machine?

If you do not have the latest version of Origin, would you be willing to install our latest version Origin 2018 to see if the problem still occurs? https://www.originlab.com/demodownload.aspx

Thanks
Aviel
OriginLab

arstern Posted - 01/15/2018 : 2:21:46 PM
Hi Reinat,

What version of Origin are you using and what system of Windows are you running Origin on? As well are you using a MAC and running windows on a virtual machine?

If you do not have the latest version of Origin, would you be willing to install our latest version Origin 2018 to see if the problem still occurs? https://www.originlab.com/demodownload.aspx

Thanks
Aviel
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000