The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 diagramm export problem

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
erdzeichen Posted - 09/19/2005 : 06:25:09 AM
Origin Version (Select Help-->About Origin): 7.5
Operating System:winxp

I've created a 12 layer diagramm but after store the window as *.ogg and reimport it in word xp there appears several strange lines far away from my diagram and i can't go to them and remove them. is there a way to avoid this stuff?

thank a lot
Jens
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mike Buess Posted - 09/20/2005 : 10:48:21 AM
Hi Jens,

Use the properties listed here...

LabTalk Language Reference > Object Reference > Internal Object Overview > User-created Visual Objects

Mike Buess
Origin WebRing Member
erdzeichen Posted - 09/20/2005 : 10:32:35 AM
Thanks a lot for the help,
but some further questions. Can I get the coordinates of an object and is there a list of the most usual commands in the skript window, because the help/programming ist really confusing

thanks Jens
Mike Posted - 09/19/2005 : 10:37:23 AM
Hi Jens:

It sounds like you have a couple of "lost" objects on the graph page and they are appearing in the exported graph. I would do this:
  1. With the graph active (in Origin), open the script window and type list object<ENTER>. This will list everything on the graph page. Try to figure out which objects are the unwanted objects (they will have a name such as "Text" or "Line").
  2. Once you have identified these objects, you can delete them from the script window by typing label -r objectName<ENTER>.

A bit of advice: Duplicate the graph before you begin deleting objects; that way, if you delete the wrong object, you won't have to remake the graph.

Mike
OriginLab

Edited by - Mike on 09/19/2005 10:43:41 AM

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000