The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 problem exporting extra wide graph to EPS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
yinyin Posted - 09/26/2005 : 4:44:58 PM
Origin Version (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:

I am trying to export a large width-to-height ratio graph, for example , 13*4, from Origin 6.0 to EPS format. I checked the in the "Option" tab under "tool", the "margin control" is "border". The result is that the EPS figure is distorted due to a decreased width-over-height ratio. I changed the size of the figure to 11*3.5, so it can fit into one page, but it didn't help. It seems to me that Origin cannot export this kind of extra wide graph to EPS format without distortion.

Could anybody tell me how to export this kind of wide graph to EPS from Origin? Thanks a lot!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mike Posted - 09/27/2005 : 09:26:33 AM
Hi yinyin:

I didn't try this in Origin 6.0, but it seems to work fine with Origin 7.5. I would suggest that you try using OriginLab's online graphic export server (http://www.originlab.com/index.aspx?s=12&lm=62&pid=684). Note that Origin's EPS export code has been greatly improved since Origin 6.0.

Mike
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000