The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Plot Range

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
brad5505 Posted - 12/05/2005 : 04:50:12 AM
Origin Version (Select Help-->About Origin): 7
Operating System:XP

After setting plot ranges for a number of graphs, e.g graph 1 range 50 to 75 (with data from row 50 to 61), graph 2 100 to 125 (with data 100 to 111) etc. If I then paste extra data in e.g. row 62, all the plot ranges revert back to the full worksheet rows e.g. 1 to 125. How can I maintain the original plot range?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
brad5505 Posted - 12/05/2005 : 8:20:35 PM
Mike

I should have made myself more clearer. It is the range of rows that I select layer, then layer contents. In this section you can show/edit the range of rows that you want plotted. After I set the range of rows I want plotted all is fine.If go back to the worksheet and paste data into some blank rows, then I loose the previously selected range of rows (under layer/layer contents). It pots all the rows, not just the rows I previously selected.

My worksheet layout has data in rows 51 to 61, then 101 to 111, 151 to 161. The idea was to add more data to the missing rows as I collect the data each year.

I need to somehow lock in the row range (under layer/layer contents) so the rows I previously selected do not change.

Regards Brad
brad5505 Posted - 12/05/2005 : 8:20:33 PM
Mike

I should have made myself more clearer. It is the range of rows that I select layer, then layer contents. In this section you can show/edit the range of rows that you want plotted. After I set the range of rows I want plotted all is fine.If go back to the worksheet and paste data into some blank rows, then I loose the previously selected range of rows (under layer/layer contents). It pots all the rows, not just the rows I previously selected.

My worksheet layout has data in rows 51 to 61, then 101 to 111, 151 to 161. The idea was to add more data to the missing rows as I collect the data each year.

I need to somehow lock in the row range (under layer/layer contents) so the rows I previously selected do not change.

Regards Brad
Mike Buess Posted - 12/05/2005 : 3:05:08 PM
Bring up the Plot Details, go to the Scale tab, select Horizontal on the left and change the Rescale mode from Auto to Normal or Manual.

Mike Buess
Origin WebRing Member

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000