The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Origin Viewer needs more features!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
burnhamish Posted - 01/25/2006 : 09:26:06 AM
Origin Viewer Version 1.0.359
Operating System: Windows XP Pro

While the new Origin Viewer is a good start (and long overdue), it could use some additional basic features:

1. Print capability (without needing to copy & paste an EMF into another application).

2. Copy column names along with numerical data (many of my files don't have separate column *labels* because the column names are sufficient, but the data is useless without knowing the names).

I hope the development team continues to add features as time goes on...
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cpyang Posted - 01/25/2006 : 5:30:23 PM
We are going to release a new version of the Origin Viewer in a couple of month that is localized into the major languages that Origin currently support. At that time, we will try to put in a few improvements, including the two points you mention (printing limited to graphs only though).

Did you know that you can drag and drop multiple OPJs into the Viewer desktop icon? This will opens all of them in separate viewers and then you can open the one you want into Origin from File->Open for Editing

CP
Originlab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000