The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 2D Binning -empty matrix

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lenad Posted - 02/13/2006 : 2:23:00 PM
Hi,
I have two columns of data and i would like to plot it in 3D so i am using 2D binning option. However, when i convert my data to matrix, matrix has blank values in all of it cells (dash lines). I checked grid parameters and they all seem to make sense. Does anybody know what can be causing this?
Thanks,
lena
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
benderrr Posted - 11/08/2007 : 05:03:55 AM
Hi,

Has this problem been resolved? I get the same results (only dashes in all matrix cells) for huge data and for low bin values. E.g., when using 2d binning with an increment of 2 the binning/matrix conversion works, while for an increment of 1 or lower the matrix elements display those dashes.

Best regards,

Bernhard
benderrr Posted - 11/08/2007 : 05:03:25 AM
Hi,

Has this problem been resolved? I get the same results (only dashes in all matrix cells) for huge data and for low bin values. E.g., when using 2d binning with an increment of 2 the binning/matrix conversion works, while for an increment of 1 or lower the matrix elements display those dashes.

Best regards,

Bernhard
easwar Posted - 02/13/2006 : 3:04:40 PM
Hi,

You can go to this page and select from drop-down and type in your message and also attach files:
http://www.originlab.com/www/company/qform.aspx?s=1&

Easwar
OriginLab

lenad Posted - 02/13/2006 : 2:58:38 PM
what' is the email for tech support?
easwar Posted - 02/13/2006 : 2:49:26 PM
Hi lena,

Please send your data to tech support and refer to this post in your message. Or if the data is not large, copy-paste in the forum so we can take a look.

Easwar
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000