The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 text has unremovable overbar and backgnd color

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ttaqt Posted - 05/02/2020 : 8:34:27 PM
Hello,

In my graphs the legend, axes labes, and added text boxes all have orange font color, black overbar, and a yellow background. I can't get rid of any of these things. The preview box when adding text looks perfect. I'm stumped. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
TT

Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 2017 (64-bit) b9.4.0.220
Operating System: win10

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ttaqt Posted - 05/05/2020 : 5:51:13 PM
I reconnected to the license server and the ugly font went away.
cpyang Posted - 05/03/2020 : 3:20:38 PM
See

https://www.originlab.com/Covid19.aspx?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=OL_CV_0000

CP
ttaqt Posted - 05/03/2020 : 2:05:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by cpyang

You can send that project to tech support, or you can download 2020b and see if the same project can work fine? Originlab is currently offering special COVID-19 license to everyone, so you should be able to use the new 2020b version to check this.

CP

Ah, thanks. This caused me to look at the license. There doesn't seem to be one right now. Not sure what happened.
cpyang Posted - 05/03/2020 : 1:05:23 PM
You can send that project to tech support, or you can download 2020b and see if the same project can work fine? Originlab is currently offering special COVID-19 license to everyone, so you should be able to use the new 2020b version to check this.

CP

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000