The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Graph is blocked with yellow lock

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Aung1234 Posted - 03/31/2021 : 11:09:15 AM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): Learning edition, Origin pro 2021

Operating System: Win-64

I am having some issues in analyzing XRD data. After peak analyzing and peak fitting, the graph is locked and I am not able to see the content of the graph. Once this happen, I can't even duplicate the original graph of XRD. Once I duplicate, the same thing's happening again and again. I am stuck with this problem right now! Please guide me how to do that to solve.

Thank you!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cpyang Posted - 03/31/2021 : 1:18:14 PM
Learning Edition is limited to 12 windows, so you need to delete some graphs so the total number of books and graphs is less then 12. You can save the project and those locked up are still saved, just not accessible. You can overcome this limitation by breaking up the project into smaller ones.

CP

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000